Ladies, are you struggling with PMS, painful, heavy periods, restless sleep, infertility, anxiety, fluid retention, brain fog, depressed moods or migraines? Are these symptoms interfering with your life? Are you missing too many days of work due to painful PMS? Are you gaining so many extra pounds that you don’t feel good about yourself? Are your moods up and down and upsetting your husband and kids? Are you not feeling well enough to spend time with your friends?
Well, we have good news. Did you know that God created you with a powerful little hormone that can resolve these symptoms? That’s right, it’s called progesterone. When your progesterone levels are optimal and in balance, then your negative health symptoms go away. You will be amazed at its list of health benefits and you will never want to be deficient in progesterone again!
Here are 12 reasons you can’t live without progesterone:
1. Pregnancy – Promotes survival of the embryo and fetus throughout pregnancy.
2. PMS – Relieves the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and regulates the menstrual cycle.
3. Cancer Prevention – Protects against endometrial and breast cancer.
4. Thyroid Function – Promotes assimilation of thyroid hormone into the cells, which allows your thyroid to work properly and give you energy.
5. Bone Health – Promotes bone building, and protects against and reverses osteoporosis.
6. Sleep – Has a calming effect that helps promote sound sleep.
7. Libido – Helps maintain sex drive and increases libido.
8. Fluid Retention – Relieves fluid retention caused by an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone.
9. Brain Healing – Reduces swelling and improves mental clarity after a traumatic brain injury.
10. Moods – Acts as a natural antidepressant, enhances mood and relieves anxiety.
11. Migraines – Relieves headaches and migraines.
12. Postpartum Depression – Relieves postpartum depression, which is caused by the drastic drop in progesterone after childbirth.
Bioidentical Progesterone vs. Provera
Be sure to supplement with bioidentical progesterone which is identical to the progesterone made by your body. Your body will recognize it and know what to do. You should be aware that most conventional doctors will prescribe Provera, which is not progesterone, for your symptoms. It is medroxyprogesterone, or progestin, a chemical that is foreign to the human body, and it has many negative side effects. Make sure you are putting the real thing, bioidentical progesterone, back into your body.
Click on the button below to get your complimentary e-book, Natural Hormone Replacement: Your Guide to Bioidentical Hormones!