If you’re new to the Hotze Health & Wellness Center, you’ll find that we take a natural approach to health and wellness. Our doctors are changing the way women and men are treated through the use of bioidentical hormones, nutrition, vitamin and mineral supplementation and detoxification. If you are struggling with your health and not finding the answers you need from conventional medicine, then we invite you to open your mind to a new way of thinking. We’ve learned a lot about helping people get healthy and well, naturally, and we want to share these pearls of wisdom with you.
26 Things You Should Know to Improve Your Health Naturally
1. Hypothyroidism is commonly misdiagnosed or left undiagnosed by traditional doctors due to a single blood test.
2. Hypothyroidism is a common cause of heart disease, insomnia, memory loss, fatigue, weight gain, infertility and more.
3. Bioidentical hormones are not only for women in midlife, but can also help hormonal imbalance in young girls. Here are certain trigger points when women commonly experience hormonal imbalance:
• While taking birth control pills or counterfeit estrogen hormones
• After childbirth
• After a tubal ligation or hysterectomy
4. Cortisol is your friend – your thyroid won’t function well without it.
5. Adrenal fatigue is a real condition.
6. Prescription drugs don’t solve the underlying cause of health symptoms.
7. Fibromyalgia, which means “muscle pain” in Latin, is not an actual diagnosis. Find out why you have the muscle pain. Hypothyroidism is a common cause of fibromyalgia.
8. Chronic fatigue syndrome is a name for a collection of symptoms, including extreme fatigue. It is commonly caused by hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue.
9. Testosterone protects the heart and arteries in men.
10. A missing link in the fight against breast cancer is bioidentical progesterone. Women with a progesterone deficiency have a greater premenopausal risk of breast cancer. Women with the most pregnancies, and therefore the most progesterone, have the least breast cancer.
11. Progesterone is necessary to balance estrogen. If estrogen is not balanced with progesterone, then women may develop infertility, endometriosis, skipped periods, heavy bleeding and fibroids.
12. Hypothyroidism decreases the circulation of blood in your body, causing your body to send blood to the brain and vital organs. As a result, blood flow to your body’s extremities is decreased, resulting in hair loss, dry and brittle hair and nails and dry, puffy or infected skin.
13. Progesterone has a protective effect on your brain.
14. Cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease – inflammation is.
15. Cholesterol is essential to the human body. It is needed to produce your hormones – progesterone, testosterone, estrogen and cortisol.
16. Testosterone in men is not just for libido, it positively affects mental clarity, energy, muscle mass, ambition and drive.
17. Magnesium deficiency is a common cause of many health conditions, including migraines and heart disease.
18. Antidepressants are addictive and can cause more depression, flattened emotions, and homicidal and suicidal tendencies.
19. Birth control pills are not the solution for PMS and they increase your risk of breast cancer.
20. Premarin, prescribed by conventional doctors for menopause, is made from pregnant mare urine and has numerous potent horse estrogens that are foreign to humans. It has been linked to increased risk of breast cancer, heart attack, and blood clots.
21. A hysterectomy will throw you into menopause and give you symptoms of hormonal imbalance. It is a myth that women don’t need hormones if they have had a hysterectomy.
22. Synthroid is not the most effective treatment for hypothyroidism. Desiccated thyroid is very effective since it is identical to the thyroid hormones made by your body.
23. Sensitivity to gluten can cause the immune system to make antibodies against the thyroid gland, as occurs with Hashimoto’s.
24. Candida, or yeast overgrowth, produces over 180 toxins that circulate throughout your body.
25. Breast tissue contains high concentrations of iodine, and there is overwhelming evidence that iodine deficiency increases the risk for breast cancer.
26. All of your hormones work together and have a domino effect, so if one is deficient or out of balance, then they can all be affected.
Dr. Hotze explains how mainstream doctors make you feel like a hypochondriac, and why you should NOT feel that way:
Do you want to learn more? Do you have concerns about symptoms you are experiencing that you can’t seem to find a solution for? Are you wondering if there is a natural way for you to feel better? Let us help. Call 281-698-8698 or click here to contact a wellness consultant today for a complimentary consultation. We can help answer your questions and guide you on your right path to health and wellness.
Are you a guest at our center? Share your success story with us!