Are you ready for a Christmas character quiz? Each one of the Christmas characters below have symptoms that could be remedied by . The first person to leave a comment correctly listing all of the characters should ask for an extra helping of figgy pudding at Christmas! Alright, maybe not figgy pudding, but pecan pie!
1. This little guy suffers from around the holidays. He just can’t seem to get into the Christmas spirit. His friends say that he’s the “only one who can take a wonderful season like Christmas and turn it into a problem”!
2. This jovial elderly gentleman obviously suffers from . He craves carbs and sugar and has a special weakness for milk and cookies. No wonder his tummy is like a bowl full of jelly!
3. I don’t think we can say that this character is necessarily human, but it’s quite possible that he could use a little desiccated thyroid to rev up his cells and defrost as he is!
4. The first is supposedly “as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel”. He absolutely hates Christmas. Given the choice between a seasick crocodile and him, most would choose the seasick crocodile!
5. The second, is an all around bah-humbug and a greedy old curmudgeon. He tends to wrestle with his past in the middle of the night.
6. Although he’s male, this third character is somewhat of a miser and seems to be going through as he is hot all the time!
7. And the fourth is having a mid-life crisis. He’s grumpy, lost his initiative, drive and sense of well-being. He just can’t seem to find Zuzu’s petals!
Do you know who these characters are? There are a few tough ones! We’ll post the answers tomorrow!