Tex-Mex Yeast-Free Chili Recipe
The Houston Rodeo is here! It’s time for some western-style fun and festivities. If you’re participating in a chili cook-off, and you want something that’s healthy and yeast-free, then try our delicious Tex-Mex Yeast-Free Chili recipe!
Recipe from Dr. Hotze’s Optimal Eating Program Cookbook
- 1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef (95/5)
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cans Mexican Fiesta Rotel
- 3 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- *Optional: 1 can Hunt’s diced tomatoes
- Brown ground beef, bell pepper, onion and garlic. Drain fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and Hunt’s diced tomatoes, if desired.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Share with us your favorite chili recipe!