The Houston Rodeo is here! It’s time for some western-style fun and festivities. If you’re participating in a chili cook-off, and you want something that’s healthy and yeast-free, then try our delicious Tex-Mex Yeast-Free Chili recipe!
Recipe from Hotze Optimal Eating Cookbook
- 2 tsp. organic coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups red and green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ lbs. lean ground beef (95/5)
- 2 cans Mexican Fiesta Rotel
- 3 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
Heat coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onions, bell peppers and garlic until tender. Stir in ground beef and cook until evenly browned. Drain, then mix in beans, Mexican Fiesta Rotel and chili powder. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
Share with us your favorite chili recipe!