You May Be Just ONE Habit Away From Obtaining Your Goal
Did you know that you may be just ONE habit away from obtaining your goal?
When Napoleon Hill, author of the best selling book, “Think & Grow Rich” which has sold over 100 million copies, studied the core principles of what makes a person financially successful, he found that the number one attribute of wealth is PEACE OF MIND and number two is PHYSICAL VITALITY. Whether you desire success financially, in your relationships, or in your career, without being and feeling healthy, it can be difficult to enjoy the success in those areas.
Let’s break it down to the ridiculously simple……What is one NEW conscious action or choice for your health that can you take TODAY and then practice for the next seven days?
Here are just a few examples:
- enjoy one healthy meal a day
- drink 1-2 glasses of extra water
- drink water instead of soda/pop or juice
- be physically active (exercise) for 15 – 30 – 45 minutes (pick one)
- watch less TV (an hour or less a day)
- meditate for 5 or 10 minutes
- get 8 hours of sleep
- skip dessert
- take a lunch break (my business professional clients believe that by working through lunch they are being more productive – this is a short-term strategy that leads to long term burn out, mental fatigue, foggy thinking, sub-optimum ideas, and stress on the body)
- get up and move every hour (even for a few minutes)
Okay, now this list was meant to get your ideas flowing so you can create some of your own. So, what is that ONE thing you will implement today? It’s just one- that is SO doable.
You got this!