In the past, when we heard the word “hormones,” we would usually associate it with women. Now, hormones for men is commonly talked about, too: namely, testosterone. You’ve seen the TV commercials about low t, which should tell you that many men are suffering from the symptoms of low testosterone. It’s no small problem. Women are very familiar with the symptoms they experience when their hormones are out of balance, indicating that hormone replacement is needed. So how do you know when a man needs testosterone? As men age, their testosterone levels naturally decline and there are several low testosterone symptoms that can reveal if a man might be deficient in testosterone.
You know a man could benefit from testosterone when…
…he starts gaining that spare tire around his waist
…he doesn’t have the energy he used to
…he may have become irritable and moody
…he lacks the drive and motivation that he used to have
…he has lost interest in intimacy with his wife
…he can’t focus at work
…he has sleep apnea and doesn’t sleep well
Top 10 Benefits of Testosterone
While enhanced libido is an obvious benefit of testosterone, there are several lesser known, yet equally important, benefits, as well.
1. Strong muscles – Testosterone improves muscle mass, strength and tone, and increases stamina and endurance.
2. Protects heart health – Testosterone protects the heart and arteries, decreases risk of heart disease, and lowers blood pressure by dilating the aorta and coronary arteries of the heart. Men with arteriosclerosis generally have low testosterone levels.
3. Increased energy – Testosterone helps maintain a healthy metabolism and improve energy.
4. Improves love life – Testosterone improves libido.
5. Enhances brain health – Testosterone enhances cognitive function and memory. It is crucial for maintaining mental sharpness and clarity.
6. Supports bone health – Testosterone plays a role in building strong bones.
7. Increases sense of well-being – Testosterone increases assertiveness, initiative and sense of well-being. It improves self-confidence and drive.
8. Enhances weight loss – Testosterone decreases body fat around the waist.
9. Better moods – In addition to improving moods, testosterone relieves anxiety and depression.
10. Improves sleep – Testosterone improves sleep and sleep apnea. Low testosterone causes men to wake up frequently, snore, and wake unrefreshed.
Before being treated for his hormonal decline, Tom literally thought he was going to die. Watch to see how bioidentical testosterone therapy transformed his life.
Click Here to Watch Tom’s Story
The Natural Solution: Bioidentical Testosterone
Bioidentical testosterone can help restore health and vitality in men. We are talking about simply replacing what is missing – bioidentical testosterone is molecularly identical to the God-given testosterone that is made by a man’s body.
Get the Men’s Guide to Low Testosterone
Treating any testosterone deficiency in men is a good, preventative measure for heart health. Click the button below to get the Men’s Guide to Low Testosterone today and discover how you can take action today to protect your heart.