Are you looking for a delicious keto desert to add to your keto eating program? Look no further. We have the most delicious keto cheesecake recipe ever!
Ingredients for the Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup pecan halves or macadamias (crush finely in food processor)
- 1/2 stick salted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Swerve
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Mix well with a fork, it will be sort of crumbly. Butter springform pan and press crust in pan. I used a 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake for 12-15 or until browning around edges. Let completely cool.
- Turn oven down to 350 degrees.
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 4 packages (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol or natural sweetener of choice
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond flour
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sweetener until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour filling into prepared crust.
Line the outside of the pan with foil* and bake in water bath in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
Share this tasty desert with your loved ones and enjoy!
* The foil is to keep water from the water bath from seeping in. The water bath is not required, but helps keep it from cracking along with keeping it in the oven as it cools. The cracking will not affect the flavor at all, it just looks prettier.
Do you have a tasty keto desert recipe to share? Post yours below!